What is it?Heartbleed is a security vulnerability that affects the OpenSSL framework used by 70% of the Internet to privately send data between you and other servers. It is known to have affected most of your favorite sites including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Gmail, Yahoo! and Tumblr. Mashable (link) has a good list of passwords you should change right now.What about Fitocracy?We have no evidence that the Heartbleed vulnerability was used to obtain any Fitocracy data or to access the Fitocracy platform. This is how we’ve kept your data safe:
• We deployed the updated OpenSSL libraries.
• We then renewed all of our SSL certificates.• We made sure all of the 3rd party services that Fitocracy connects to gave the all-clear.What now?
Like all of the sites mentioned in Mashable’s list, we recommend that you change your password:Go to http://fitocracy.com and
- Click on your photo in the top right corner.
- Click “Account Settings”
- Click “Privacy and Security”
- Click “Change my password”
- Think of something super secret, change your password, and you’re done!If you have any questions or want to learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks!The Fitocracy Team
this is like the funniest toph moment ever
The first time I saw this episode I thought ‘aha yeah bc Toph’s in a rock tent’
And then I thought about it a second longer and Jesus fuckin Christ Katara
If you don’t have room for a mustache-wearing Meryl Streep on your blog, I don’t want to know you.
Sean Bean is the fucking man.
It left out the part where he was defending a female friend from a creep in the fight and how he used a first aid kit to stitch up his own stab wound.
One does not simply walk into a hospital.
He’s been killed so often already, he doesn’t even mind one more time.
Cinderella Character Designs